Casino Life magazine chats to the sales and marketing Team at Eventus International about thier latest conference the Scandinavian Gaming Show held in Stockholm from the 5th to 6th September.
This is clearly an exciting time for iGaming organisations with the new online gaming legislation in Sweden. So is this development the primary reason for this new event?
Yes and No. Yes, because as you mentioned, It is an exciting time in the Scandinavian region as Sweden will be rolling out its new online gambling legislation next year. But we also would like to explore the Scandinavian region like never before and uncover all the hidden gems that await us.
What can those whom may be considering attending the Scandinavian Gaming Show expect to learn and benefit from attending?
Attendees will leave with a lot of knowledge that they’ve been seeking. To summarize it, Ive only listed the best things that delegates will learn and benefits from by attending.
Delegates will learn about the following topics:
- The new Swedish legislations
- Cutting edge innovations – Both online and land-based
- Daily Fantasy Sports and eSports Betting
- Marketing techniques and rules regarding marketing gambling products in Sweden
- Adapting to changes in customer behaviour
- Overcoming legal issues of Intellectual Property in the gambling sector
- Lessons in best industry practice from Scandinavia’s iGaming icons
- And Many More!
Attendees will benefit in the following ways:
- Meet the largest stakeholders in the Scandinavian gambling industry
- Get market ready platforms and software at our exhibition
- Gain answers to your most burning questions
- Equip themselves with practical skills to boost their performance and profits
- Establish new relationships with fellow gaming professionals
- And much more!
Networking is also an important factor when considering attending exhibitions, can you provide our readership with details of the evening entertainment and events?
At every conference, we host a dinner called Table Talk. Table Talk is an opportunity to engage with leading personalities in the Gaming and betting industry over a 3 course dinner and a renowned industry speaker to discuss a topic related to that region.
Table Talk Sweden’s speaker is Christina Thakor-Rankin. She will be discussing Betting and Gaming for the next generation which will be a discussion about the needs and wants of punters of the future with an addition element of Diversity and Inclusion.
Can you provide readers with details of the speaker at the Scandinavian Gaming Show and the topics being discussed at the conference?
This is the full list below. If you want more information about each speaker and topic, youre going to have to go to our website:
- Alessandro Fried, Chairman, BtoBet
- Andrew Cochrane, Chief Commercial Officer, SBTech
- Bodil Ehlers, Partner and CEO, Kastell Advokatbyrå AB
- Bill Pascrell III, Strategic Advisor/Public & Government Affairs Professional/ Lobbyist, Princeton Public Affairs Group, Inc.
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming Ltd
- Daniel Gruederich, CEO and Founder, Sportsbookcloud
- Hampus Hagglof, CEO, FSport
- Jan Feuerhake, Lawyer/Rechtsanwalt, Taylor Wessing
- Jake Williams, Director, Sportradar
- Jenny Nilzon, CEO, Swedish Gambling Association
- Jindřich Rajchl, CEO, Funtasy sports
- Johan Sigurdsson, Business Development Consultant, Microgaming
- Michael Mrak, Head of Department for Corporate Governance Coordination and Compliance, Casinos Austria AG
- Malin Persson, Associate, Kastell Advokatbyrå AB
- Micheal Doyle CMO, PVP.ME
- Magnus Silfverberg, CEO, Bisnode AB
- Michael Pedersen, CEO and Co-founder, Letsbet.com, iGaming Idol, Pioneer Play
- Stefan Widmark, Partner, Kastell Advokatbyrå AB
- Sverker Skogberg, Senior Vice President, PAF
- Sven Ivo Brinck, Independent expert for digital, sportsbetting, gaming and lotteries
- Marc Wood, Owner, Gambler Analytics
- Henric Andersson, CEO and Co-founder of SuprNation
- Carsten Muth, General Counsel & Head of compliance, Lotto24
- Per Jaldung, Chairman, European Casino Association
- Iosif Galea, Regulatory Compliance Specialist & Key Official, GamblingConsultantMalta
- Ihor Kolodyuk, CTO, DiceyBit
- Luca Sicari, Chief Marketing Officer, Nextwin
- Vasiliy Polynov, Head of Communications, Trueflip.io
- Therese Liljeqvist, General Manager & Corporate Vice President Marketing, på Casino Cosmopol, Svenska Spel
- Andreas Ternström, CEO, Scoutgaming
- Fredrik Ljungman, Country Manager and Trademark Consultant, Otmore
- Ismail Vali, Senior Consultant – Online Gaming, Independent Consulting
- Jack Symons, CEO, Gamban
- Shireen Haddadeen, Head of CRM, Global Gaming Group
For those wishing to find out more about attending what can you advise?
Those who wish to register for the summit can register online or through our Head of Digital Marketing, Josh Blom. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those who wish to find out about how we can raise their profile in the Scandinavian market can contact or Marketing Director, Lou Mari Burnett. Email: email@example.com Phone: +27829075850
Is there anything else you would like to add?
Only that we look forward to meeting each and every one of your readers who attend the Scandinavian Gaming Show.
Casino Life magazine would like to thank the team at Eventus International for their time and cooperation with this interview.