LAS VEGAS, Aug. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) ("Scientific Games" or the "Company") will showcase a host of innovative games and products for gaming and lottery operators in our exhibit No. 190 at the Australasian Gaming Expo ("AGE") August 15-17 at the International Convention Center ("ICC") Sydney in Darling Harbour.
Scientific Games Group Chief Executive – Gaming Derik Mooberry said, "At AGE, we are looking forward to showcasing the innovative games, table products, systems, and lottery technologies that are designed to help our customers drive revenue, enhance operating efficiencies, and make smarter business decisions. We're excited to display showcase our products and solutions that will truly shape the future of our industry."
New Games, Slot Cabinets Drive Exceptional Player Experience
Scientific Games Senior Vice President of Australasia Adrian Halpenny said, "We are excited to bring an incredible line-up of new game and hardware solutions to the Australasian Gaming Expo and Sydney's ICC. Our commitment to providing customers with the world's best products will be clearly demonstrated across all of our business lines as we herald in a new era for the Australasian gaming industry."
Scientific Games' diverse line-up of game content will cater to every type of player. The world's coolest cat, THE PINK PANTHER™, will be featured as a standalone progressive and as a linked progressive with four new titles – Kalahari King ™, Mega Mariachi™, Many Fortunes™, and Big Ned Kelly™.
Other popular, third-party licensed brands on display at AGE include IRON MAN™ and MONOPOLY Grand Hotel® – both developed locally in Scientific Games' Sydney game-development studios.
Bolstering the licensed games are several original new game themes that will be released throughout the second half of 2017, including new Big Reel Feature games Rolling 777™, Silk Moon™, and God of Wealth, to name a few. Continuing its successful run with the high-performing and entertaining Locked & Loaded standalone titles and the internationally acclaimed Lock It Link™ games, the library grows to nine games with the addition of Deep Sea-Lock It Link.
Three Scientific Games slot platforms will be prominently featured: the Dualos cabinet with its 58.4-centimeter full HD widescreen monitors and OLED button panel; the ALPHA 2 Pro Series V27/27 cabinet with its dual 68.5-centimeter HD displays leveraging the Dualos game library; and the ALPHA 2 Pro Series Wave cabinet, with its trademark 101.6-centimeter curved LCD vertical touchscreen monitor.
From its electronic table systems portfolio, Scientific Games will display Roulette, Baccarat, and Sic Bo on its award-winning Shuffle Master® Fusion platform with its stunning new Quartz™ cabinet, designed to transform electronic table game play. Players will appreciate the Quartz™ onscreen video dealer displays and enhanced statistics on each of the betting screens; a variety of new dealers; an increased library of games; and multi-lingual player interfaces. Casino operators, in turn, will find advanced features such as the ability to add additional tables; the power to schedule bet limits to suit the time of day; options to allow players to easily switch between games and tables; and the ability for casinos to create zones to increase floor energy and player engagement.
Gaming Systems Transform Floorwide Bonusing, Rewards, Mobile Connection
Another AGE highlight will be Scientific Games' array of gaming system solutions, which go far beyond the traditional player tracking and slot accounting functions to drive player engagement across the gaming floor.
Solutions such as the Company's iVista4 in-game display manager now offer state-of-the-art widgets and connectivity to web services – enabling opportunities for our customers to communicate with players like never before. Whether it is floorwide bonusing, secondary wagering, customer service, or accessing websites and promotional kiosks, the feature-rich iVista4 enables casinos to manage their own content dynamically.
Scientific Games' Integrated Table Game Solutions Deliver Richer Player Experience
Rounding out its end-to-end suite of solutions for the entire gaming floor, Scientific Games offers a host of proprietary table games and utility products to entertain players and help customers achieve the highest levels of safety, security and reliability.
As the industry leader in the depth and breadth of its proprietary table games portfolio, Scientific Games showcases these titles at AGE: EZ Baccarat®, ZAPPIT®, Zombie Blackjack, and DJ Wild® Poker.
A host of utility products will also be on display for AGE attendees to experience first-hand. Known for its market leadership in card shufflers, chip sorters, and other utility products, Scientific Games will showcase two new innovations:
- ShuffleStar®, a groundbreaking, low-profile front-loading shuffler that shuffles four to eight decks continuously and features a revolutionary high-speed flat-dealing shoe and sophisticated card recognition using two cameras.
- Shufflink™, a pioneering innovation that for the first time links shufflers, chip sorters, and i-Shoe® dealing shoes to the casino-management system to provide real-time data and reporting on table performance, player ratings, and important metrics —without dealer input, interaction or any manual data collection.
Lottery Technology Enhances the Retail Experience
Scientific Games' technology, games, and services are chosen by lotteries in more than 50 countries around the world, and now AGE attendees can experience the latest retail technology. On display at AGE are the following lottery innovations:
- WAVE is Scientific Games' high-performance, flagship lottery terminal that's ergonomically designed for ease of use and speed of service, ultimately making it more efficient to sell and purchase lottery games. Flair is Scientific Games' smallest full-function all-in-one terminal, designed to minimize required space at retail check-out counters and maximize valuable selling space for other products. Flair integrates everything a retailer needs – printer, document scanner, barcode reader, and touchscreen interface – in a sleek, compact unit.
- For lottery sales outside the traditional retail store, the WT8600 mobile handheld terminal enables mobile sales. With a real-time data connection to the host system, the WT8600 fully supports instant and draw games sales, validations, and ticket management just like our in-store terminals.
- There is nothing like a winning ticket confirmed by Scientific Games' wireless ticket checker. The Company's reliable technology provides a fast, easy method for players to check tickets on their own, without involving a retailer clerk. The compact design and wireless connectivity makes it simple to install in minimal retail space.
- Today's consumers love convenience, and they'll find it in the award-winning PlayCentral® HD lottery game dispenser for instant, draw, and monitor games. An unparalleled self-service experience, PlayCentral HD features a 106.7-centimeter full HD touchscreen display that combines rich, vibrant graphics with an intuitive user interface to actively engage players.
Iron Man, Marvel, and all related characters, TM & © 2008-2017 Marvel Entertainment, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
MONOPOLY is a trademark of Hasbro. Used with permission. ©2017 Hasbro. All rights reserved.
THE PINK PANTHER™ & © 1965 – 2017 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All ® notices signify marks registered in the United States. © 2017 Scientific Games Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
About Scientific Games
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a leading developer of technology-based products and services and associated content for worldwide gaming, lottery and interactive markets. The Company's portfolio includes gaming machines, game content and systems; table games products and shufflers; instant and draw-based lottery games; server-based lottery and gaming systems; sports betting technology; loyalty and rewards programs; and interactive content and services. For more information, please visit ScientificGames.com.